Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy holidays and happy new year! It's been a long time since I last blogged. All throughout the holiday season I have been working on my own property cause when a contractor has spare time- that's what we do. Today I am designing a new bathroom vanity that will have ten drawers and two sinks. (It will replace an existing vanity of the same dimensions.) A plan must be drawn up and approved by the "boss of bosses" - my wife. Believe me she is my toughest customer, she is picky and takes a long time to make her mind up. Concurrently i am bidding two large projects and have on the table a plan for a four unit apartment building. This building will be built by my company and owned by a L.L.C. partnership called P.R.P. (Premiere Rental Properties) Regardless of the economic situation there are more people every day and everyone needs a place to live. Remember in tough times the three basic necessities must be met- food, shelter, and clothing. And don't forget health and entertainment, they're important to. Thats all for now! Hey by the way thanks for all the great comments.

1 comment:

Drew Roddan said...

Meeeester Ritchie!

Love the blog - keep it up