Thursday, January 15, 2009

Craftsman Brackets.



O.K. it's a new day and a new chance to make exciting things happen! Yesterday I installed some custom "Craftsman- Brackets" at the Forte house a completed project as seen on my website. Ya know I had forgotten just how beautiful that house is- what a masterpiece! ( Nothing like tooting your own horn.) It's nice to revisit completed projects and think,"I was part of this" knowing that if a house is maintained properly it will last several lifetimes. I'm happy to report my preliminary drawings have been approved for the vanity cabinet project. That's right the big boss lady after a certain amount of trepidation, consternation, and genuine concern....hmmmm, and then she said o.k. So today after finishing bid #1 I will procure the proper materials and commence fabrication of aforementioned van-cab. Lastly every surfer in southern California is anticipating the big swell this weekend- so forget about sharks, rocks, riptides and kelp, just watch out for other surfers..... and remember always surf near a manned lifeguard station!

No comments: