Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Global warming. custom cabinets



Today was abnormally hot for March, global warming? No one knows for sure, but I can tell you one thing burning more oil than the great lakes have water- that's a lot of exhaust going into the atmosphere.... it makes one wonder. I just finished building a beautiful island cabinet out of white oak. I also built several other cabinets for the same job. I used Blum, "Tandem Plus" for the drawer slides as they are some of the finest hardware available. It seems there are lot's of small jobs out there, so I am going to take a pass on the big ones for know, as people still think they can get an incredible deal from contractors to the point of getting something fo free... almost. I'll bet there will be a lot of litigation from all the shoddy work that is being done these days for such a great price. Remember " The sweet taste of a low price leaves the mouth as soon as the bitterness of a crummy job set's in. Zenbuilder out!


No comments: