Monday, February 23, 2009

Completion of vanity.



My last post was eleven days ago, what happened to the passage of time? The bathroom vanity job has been finished for quite some time now- and it's spectacular! The custom drawers at the sinks work great. It's nice to know that only myself and a select few others in Los Angeles have functioning drawers at their bathroom sinks! This kind of quality and attention to detail can only be found at Riviera Rich Contractors Inc. If someone posts a comment i just might show a close up of my special sink drawers! So long for now.

3 comments:

Drew Roddan said...

Can I get a close up of the sink drawers? And maybe if yer lucky I'll send a close up of my drawers.

riviera rich said...

hey drew Quepaso amigo!

Drew Roddan said...

me encanta su blog, jefe

esta en mi 'blogroll-cito' por mucho visitando

hasta