Monday, June 8, 2009

Completing the project.



Last time I said I would post a photo of the completed mantel and stone project, well it's not 100% finished but I decided to post it as a progress report. I am going to make a pair of distressed doors out of oak for the firewood storage compartment. The owner who has worked with me on the stone portion of the job will complete the grouting (Sweat Equity.) There is no new apartment building projects in the works as of yet, but there are some new projects that I will be starting soon. One is a major addition, and the other is a custom door install. ( Many doors.) - Thought for the day. There are three types of people in this our world, energy givers, energy neutrals, ( people who live in ignorant oblivion.) energy takers. Which one are you?

No comments: