Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Custom Building.



My last post was on march 2nd my goodness how time flies when you are a busy man! I am currently working on three complicated bids as well as actually doing a pretty custom garage rebuild job. It is a small job by my standards but it is for a good client who we've done a big job for in the past, so I am happy to do this job. One of the reasons I haven't posted in a while is that I had some trouble trying to put a picture on my blog last time. My webmaster will have to help me soon. It looks like things are heating up a bit with custom building, I am looking hard for a challenging - one- of-a-kind house to build, and I am hoping to get a good project soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out my blog at http://CraftsmanRemodel.com/ to see the installed brackets.